The Idea Behind This Blog

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my Study Blog!
As you can see, this is my very first post, so I'm just going to give you a little introduction before we move on any further. 

A little bit about ME

My name is Daria. I'm originally from Poland but I moved to the UK just over 10 years ago. I study foreign languages, such as Korean, Russian and Spanish. I have recently quit university to work at Unilever London as a Digital Marketing Apprentice. I listen to almost all types of music genres, but K-pop is at the top of that list at this very moment... I have many other interests and hobbies, but I'm not going to go into too much detail...JUST YET. 


So why this Blog?

Ever since I started uploading study related posts to my Instagram, I thought that I would like to do something a little bit more informative, so then I realised that creating a blog closely related to my Instagram account would be a perfect idea!

I have a lot of experience related to exam preparation and techniques, dealing with stress,  job entry tests, interviews, language studies and many more, so I thought I could share some of it with you and hopefully help you, too! 
Also, now that I am starting my new job in London, I thought I could also share my day-to-day experiences with you, in case anyone is interested in pursuing a career in London or in Digital Marketing. 

Just to finish off...

I hope that you will find my blog helpful! I will be uploading daily (specifically every morning). Please leave a comment if you would like to request a specific topic to be covered or if you would just like to share your opinion. I will reply as soon as I can! 


Well, this is it for now... 
Hope you have a great day and don't forget to come back tomorrow morning! 😏

Visit my Instagram Page: study_holic96 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exam Prep? Just a few things to consider.

My Language Learning Techniques